Saturday, June 5, 2010

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Yes, I've had it for a few days now.

Currently just completed World 3, with around 32 stars total so far.

I would say it's pretty fun so far, though the music is a little disappointing. (The music for the Bowser Jr. stages is great though. And I also like that they included SMW remixes this time.)

It was way too easy in World 1 (though that's probably necessary to be playable by most new gamers). World 2 was OK. World 3 was actually pretty difficult. And some of the timed challenges (comets, secret exits, etc.) are insane, requiring near-perfection.

I wonder what the rest of the worlds are like?

(No spoilers please!)

2 comments:

  1. gah stop talking about this game plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure any SMG2-related post is clearly labeled, to avoid spoiling those who have not played it (or have not yet reached that point).

    ReplyDelete