Thursday, July 22, 2010

Games I'm currently playing

My habit of doing a lot of things at once is certainly not limited to hacking and video projects.

Here are the games I've been playing recently (that is, since my vacation a week and a half ago).

In no particular order:

- Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds
- Super Metroid Redesign
- Pokémon Crystal World (Yes, I'm playing a Pokémon hack. Surprising?)
- Super Mario Bros. Crossover
- Touhou 8
- Legend of Zelda: Lost Isle
- Megaman Battle Network 3
- Touhou 11
- Touhou 10
- Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- Pikmin 2
- The Title Is Irrelevant
- Super Mario World (for video challenge purposes)
- Touhou 12
- Touhou 5

(Of course, the Touhou games other than 8 were all first attempts over the last several days, and since they're so similar, they don't qualify that much as separate games... but even if you count them as one game, the list is still pretty long.)

(Yes, Touhou is addicting. I only decided to try the series in the first place several weeks ago... Haven't managed to complete any yet except for #8 on easy though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment