Sunday, May 30, 2010

Playing through Pokémon Emerald: Overleveled Edition...

Currently in Slateport City (halfway between the 2nd and 3rd badges).

I've been buying extreme amounts of Pokéballs (no need for healing items) and randomly throwing them at anything I haven't caught (considering I don't need the EXP from every wild battle).

Pokémon so far (level only listed if they've leveled up at least once):

NOT ROY (Grovyle) Lv33
99999999 (Swellow) Lv32
4 (Skitty) Lv26
007 (Sableye) Lv24
PICKUP...? (Linoone) Lv23

In Box 4/3:
’ (Whismur)
Azurill (Marill)
WINGULL (Wingull)
zubat (Zubat)
Morton (Makuhita)
Over9000! (Magikarp)

Strategy I'm using: Give my team lots of attacking moves, and abuse the randomness of Skitty's Assist. (Yay for completely suboptimal strategies that are actually usable due to overleveling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment